CBSE class 12 result 2021 has been announced, and students have the option to either download from DigiLocker or the official website. CBSE has advised students to keep their roll numbers ready for quick reference. Furthermore, students can also use the Roll Number Finder website, and choose class12. Candidates can then enter their name, school code, mother’s and father’s name to find their roll numbers.
In order to access the CBSE class 12 result 2021 and download pdf from the DigiLocker app, students will first have to download the app. Students will be able to access their marks cards through their mobile numbers or Aadhaar cards as well. In case students are unable to download their marks cards, they can also write an email to email@example.com or even get in touch with the officials through DigiLocker’s official account.
How to Access CBSE Class 12 Result 2021 With Registered Mobile Numbers
If a student’s mobile number is registered with CBSE, then they can access their results and documents by doing the following:
- Visit the DigiLocker website and sign in with the username and password sent by CBSE on the registered mobile number or by using the user name and Aadhaar number.
- DigiLocker Dashboard will then appear on the screen.
- Click on the latest notification tab on the right side of the screen, and then click on “looking for your CBSE digital mark sheet”.
- Students will then have to sync their Aadhaar card after which they can download or print their marksheets.
How to Access CBSE Class 12 Result 2021 Without Registered Mobile Numbers
In case students have not registered their mobile numbers, the following steps will have to be taken:
- Go to the DigiLocker CBSE MarkSheet Download website.
- Click on signup, and enter the mobile number, and click on send OTP.
- Enter the OTP and then visit the profile page.
- Students can then sync their Aadhaar card with DigiLocker after which the Aadhaar profile will be displayed.
- Students can then click on the “pull partner documents’, and select CBSE from the drop-down menu.
- There would be an option called “document type” wherein students need to select SSC Certificate and enter the year, roll number and click on “Get document” after which the following message will be displayed – “Fetching data from its original source”.
- Once the documents are received, students need to “Save to Locker” in order to obtain their documents.
- Students can then click on “issued documents” also click on “view document” to access their certificates.