The report presents an in-depth assessment of the Cloud Infrastructure Services Market including enabling technologies, key trends, market drivers, challenges, standardization, regulatory landscape, deployment models, operator case studies, opportunities, future roadmap, value chain, ecosystem player profiles and strategies. The report also presents forecasts for Cloud Infrastructure Services from 2021 till 2026. The report covers the pre COVID-19 historic data, impact of COVID-19 and post-COVID-19 (Corona Virus) impact on various regions and major countries and on the future development of the industry is pointed out.
The Cloud Infrastructure Services Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 19.1% over the forecast period 2021 – 2026.
Inquire for Sample Copy of this Report:
The report presents the market competitive landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/key players in the market. Top Companies in the Global Cloud Infrastructure Services Market: Amazon Web Services, Inc., Google LLC, Microsoft Corporation, IBM Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Alibaba Cloud, Rackspace Inc., Fujitsu Limited, CenturyLink, Inc., VMware, Inc., DXC Technology, Dimension Data, Verizon Wireless, Tencent Holdings Ltd., AT&T Mobility LLC, NEC Corporation and others.
– May 2020 – Blue Prism, a key robotic process automation player, started providing a Bring Your Own License (BYOL) offering on the Oracle Cloud Marketplace, making it easier to deploy Blue Prism and integrate it with Oracle software.
– September 2019 – Oracle partnered with VMware to help clients in implementing hybrid cloud strategies. Beneath this partnership, customers are expected to be able to perform their hybrid cloud strategies by running VMware Cloud Foundation on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure. This partnership the company anticipates to allow customers to quickly migrate VMware vSphere workloads to Oracles Generation 2 Cloud Infrastructure and take benefit of consistent infrastructure and operations.
– August 2019 – AWS expanded its global presence by starting new data centers in Hong Kong. This recently launched data center enables its commercial clients to run applications and save their content in data centers in Hong Kong while connecting to the global AWS network.
The primary growth drivers for the market include low costs, scalability, flexibility, and security. The cloud infrastructure service offerings give accelerated Time-to-Market (TTM) and rapid application development and running processes. Moreover, the expanding need to decrease the operational costs and maintenance of the IT infrastructure also boosts the adoption of cloud infrastructure services by several organizations. Furthermore, according to Forbes, with so many industries and companies adopting cloud services, by 2020, a total of 83% of workloads done by various enterprises will end up on the cloud. Additionally, according to SysGroup, demand for cloud services had grown by 18% in 2019.
– Based on the service type, the storage as a service, service type is expected to hold a larger market size during the forecast period. According to Eurostat, email services and file storage are the predominant uses for cloud computing in the EU, with 66% and 53%, respectively. Email management remains steady, while file storage purposes have increased by a whopping 15%. Other more recent needs include hosting company database, more specifically virtual private server (VPS) hosting.
– Increasing IaaS benefits are also providing ample opportunities for the growth of the market. Principal providers, including Microsoft, are quickly moving their solutions to cloud associated models such as Dynamics 365. Office 365, and Windows as a Service, to name a few. Overall, cloud growth is impelled not only by the growth of IaaS but is also being encouraged by three talented cloud players, including Google, Microsoft, and IBM.
Regional Analysis For Cloud Infrastructure Services Market:
North America (The United States, Canada, and Mexico)
Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia, and Italy)
Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, and Southeast Asia)
South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, etc.)
The Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria, and South Africa)
Public Cloud Holds a Dominant Market Share
– The public cloud-based deployment model sees growing demand due to its cost-effectiveness and easy availability. The public cloud is based on the cloud computing model, which shares resources (such as CPU, servers, and racks) among several businesses depending on its demand.
– Public cloud-based solutions need fewer physical setup and low maintenance, and provides 24/7 accessibility from any time, anywhere. Due to various benefits of public clouds, such as scalability, reliability, flexibility, utility-style costing, and location independence services, public cloud-based deployments are expected to record a high growth rate.
– Moreover, according to Forbes, worldwide public cloud service market to grow to USD 331.2 billion by 2022. Also, CWS Technology says that public cloud services are the most popular in hotel and leisure use (28%). Additionally, the Rightscale report indicates that in 2019, many firms are prioritizing public cloud services 38% to be exact.
– Amont the public cloud infrastructure service providers, Visual Capitalist, say that AWS has over a million active users spread across 190 countries, supporting the fact that AWS covers 41.5% of the entire public cloud market.
– A principal purpose for the hypergrowth of the public cloud is its affordability. According to MultiSoft Corporation Small and, medium businesses find it 40% more cost-effective to employ third-party cloud platforms than maintaining an in-house system.
Browse the Report Description And TOC:
Influence of the Cloud Infrastructure Services Market Report:
-Comprehensive assessment of all opportunities and risks in the Cloud Infrastructure Services market.
-The detailed study of business strategies for the growth of the Cloud Infrastructure Services market-leading players.
-Conclusive study about the growth plot of the Cloud Infrastructure Services market for forthcoming years.
-In-depth understanding of Cloud Infrastructure Services market-particular drivers, constraints, and major micro markets.
-Favorable impression inside vital technological and market latest trends striking the Cloud Infrastructure Services market.
What are the market factors that are explained in the report?
-Key Strategic Developments: The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a global and regional scale.
-Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
-Analytical Tools: The Global Cloud Infrastructure Services Market report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyze the growth of the key players operating in the market.
Customization of the Report: This report can be customized as per your needs for additional data up to 3 companies or countries or 40 analyst hours.
Please connect with our sales team (firstname.lastname@example.org ).
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687