At Luckie, we combine data, media, technology, and creativity to bring our clients closer to their customers so they can spot new opportunities and achieve results that luck can’t explain.
We’re currently looking for a development lead who will provide technical oversight for one of our project teams to deliver digital solutions to our clients. We are looking for a strong senior developer with proven hands-on development experience.
In an ever-changing digital landscape, the person in this role will help evaluate and promote new opportunities for their team and our company to enhance our digital development capabilities that align with meeting client goals. Luckie is a fast-paced environment with many digital projects occurring on similar timelines.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Work cross-functionally with the Account Management, Project Management, Business Intelligence, Database Administrators, Dev Ops, Creative, and Analytics teams to achieve common goals.
- Ensure delivery of development tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- Maintain and ensure workflow and change management policies are followed.
- Work directly with client for discovery and investigation of all projects, as well as working with clients to resolve any issues that may arise.
- Prioritize, direct and appraise the activities of development team personnel.
- Proactively anticipate client needs based on client history or requirements.
- Develop a rapport across team that fosters collaboration and communication across functions and departments.
- Document solutions and processes specific to development team.
- Work closely with analytics to ensure appropriate visitor data is being tracked on websites.
- Work closely with QA on testing strategies, and developers on pre-testing.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You have 5 or more years of digital development experience, preferably with frontend and backend.
- You have 2 or more years of experience in a client-facing role and at-least 1 year of experience leading a team of local and remote developers/engineers.
- You have experience working with offshore or remote development partners.
- You understand SDLC as it pertains to marketing clients.
- You have knowledge of Waterfall and Agile development methodologies.
- You have cross-platform knowledge and integration skills.
- You have strong communication skills.
- You have experience with release and deploy schedules across self-managed, shared hosting, and cloud-based hosting infrastructures.
- You have Continuous Integration experience using Github, Jenkins, etc.
Luckie is an EEO Employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment.
To apply for this job please visit smrtr.io.