Public cloud has reached the mainstream with platforms such as Amazon, Azure, and Google Cloud dominating the market. And they are a great choice for organizations that just need a platform, not a solution. Bottom line…they have an impressive toolbox, if you have the IT staff or expertise to know how to use all those tools.
The Steadfast Simplicity Public Cloud is purpose-built for exceptional performance and user experience.
At Steadfast, we think of ourselves as a cloud contractor with specialized tools that we use to design and build customized cloud solutions that deliver higher performance and a more personalized customer service and support experience for customers.
Meet the Steadfast Simplicity Public Cloud
The Steadfast Simplicity Public Cloud is a high performance and flexible environment, hosted within our Tier III data center facility, and supported 24/7/365 by a rapid-response support team, to deliver a simple and cost-effective solution that exceeds traditional public cloud expectations.
Steadfast Raises the Bar on Public Cloud Expectations
- High Performance. Because of how we have customized our infrastrutcure, our public cloud has demonstrated performance speeds for some customers as high as 30% to 60% faster than the “big 3” cloud service providers.
- Flexible Environment. Customers may spin up or turn down cloud services within seconds to enable both rapid scalability and control over usage costs.
- Purpose-Built. Customers have access to Steadfast cloud engineers for assistance or validation of cloud designs to meet each customer’s unique business needs.
- Tier III and Carrier Network Hosting. Customers have confidence that their public cloud service is hosted within a SOC 1/SSAE 18-audited, Tier III data center connected to multiple carrier networks for the greatest redundancy, reliability, and security.
- 24/7/365 Access to Support. Customers have access to our highly-skilled, technical support team that works onsite within our data center(s) around the clock, every day.
- Rapid Response. Customers expect quick responses to any support issues assured by our 30-minute support response service level agreement (SLA).
- Simple. Customers have access to a user-friendly, web-based control panel to manage their cloud easily and remote, if need be.
- Cost-Effective. Both the flat-rate, fixed billing model and cloud utilization monitoring (for optimization of resources) supports predictable costs to minimize any hidden or surprise fees.
Buy a Bundle or Build Your Own
The Steadfast Simplicity Public Cloud can be purchased in two ways:
- Choose a Pre-Configured Cloud Bundle. The bundles are based on our most common customer packages (shown in the table below). These bundles offer a reduced cost and can be easily requested by simply choosing your preferred package.
- Build Your Own Public Cloud. If you prefer a more customized mix of resources, you can choose your own Cores, Memory, SAN, and bandwidth directly.
To choose or build your bundle, complete our Sales Request Form and one of our team members will respond with details to get access into our public cloud.
Protect Your Cloud with R1Soft Server Backup
Hosting your data on a Steadfast Simplicity Cloud is a great first step, but securing and protecting that data via backup should be your next. Steadfast makes backup of your public cloud instances simple using R1Soft to perform daily, weekly, and monthly backups of your public cloud data to secured storage.
Steadfast, will set up and configure your storage to perform backups to dedicated servers hosted within our Tier III facility and enable file restores over our carrier class network connectivity options. For added protection, Steadfast can also help users connect to additional backup and replication services, including redundant R1Soft servers within our secondary data center footprint in Edison, NJ, or laying on of additional servers such as Wasabi or Amazon Glacier for archival storage needs.